Prof. Alexander Fahro
Chairman / Chief-Architect
International practicing Architect since 1996
and member of the Berlin Architektenkammer.
Chief Executive Officer
Architect / Designer
Design, Visualization and Interior Design.
FahroGroup is one of the leading urban- and regional planning and architecture offices in Germany. The office has successfully carried out more than a hundred major projects for different regions, towns, local authorities and investors in the fields of urban and regional planning and architecture.
An active, future-orientated local investment policy requires a comprehensive town and regional planning strategy. However, many local authorities and private developers/investors do not have the capacity to handle a contemporary planning process. Therefore, more and more are seeking the assistance of private planning offices.
To ensure a successful cooperation, certain qualifications are required.
The planning approach of FG is characterized by these qualifications
· comprehensive performance in all fields of urban planning, design and architecture
· more than 28 years of experience in planning and consulting on different levels
· great demands on the quality of the result
· fast handling is guaranteed with a systematic workflow, interdisciplinary cooperation and team spirit
· extensive project management with a team of 15 qualified employees
· effective use of quality management systems
· implementation-orientated planning by developing feasible, local solutions
· intelligible presentation of planning results to the public
· consulting of local authorities and private investors concerning Public-Private-Partnership
· coordination between specialized technical planning bureaus and experts
The last years have shown the possibility of combining economic success with social responsibility.
Our ambition is to keep up this high standard in the future.